Thursday, March 11, 2010

Travel!


Here is a small glimpse of some of my travels this past summer. This video takes you through Venice, Italy and Southern France. They are just a couple examples of some of the beautiful places I have been in Europe. I took all the pics myself!
One of the most amazing things about traveling is the experience and freedom. This video features Jill Scott's "Golden" - a song about taking your freedom and experiencing life - - One thing we should all do.....Live life like it's GOLDEN.

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful - it brings back so many memories of my travels to Europe!! What a wonderful place!! Live life golden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Andria!! Great pics, perfect music, captured the spirit of travelling and new experiences perfectly. Really nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Andria,

    A fantastic video podcast - most impressive. Perhaps some future travel video podcasts are in store...maybe Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to go Italy so badly before seeing this video...pretty sure now not going is not an option!

    ReplyDelete