Sunday, March 28, 2010

Guess what's coming back....


That's right....its OVERALLS!!! aka Dungarees for those fashionistas out there. Who knew we would actually see this "farmer-esque" piece of clothing would ever come back in style.

Designers such as Ralph Lauren, Jean Paul Gaultier and Roberto Cavalli bring overalls to their 2010 collections...and who knew - the overall could actually look pretty goood?! Leave it to Gaultier to re-work the overall, and make them with a conical bra - he is so fabulous.

I had a pair of overalls when I was .....umm 7? maybe I should have kept them? or not.

The fact of the matter is, there IS a lot one can do with the dunagree - wear it with a flouncy blouse, a blazer and some heels, with a lumberjack shirt, or sport the silky satin ones with a sheer blouse and spectacular clutch. There are so many ways one can make this work.

I don't think I will be taking the plunge by sporting the overalls this season - there are so many other trends I could see myself pulling off over this one!

2 comments:

  1. Osh Kosh B'Gosh! I may just have to invest in another pair...well perhaps a different brand this time, I don't think Osh Kosh makes my size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This goes to show for all you fashion forward people out there...never throw anything out!

    ReplyDelete