Monday, April 5, 2010

Miss Artiste


One thing I was never very good at is Art. In elementary school, high school - whether it was drawing, painting, shading, carving, and overall creativeness....I just did not have the talent. That is one thing I have always admired about my sister - she's soooooooo artistic. Since we were kids, she had such a talent for art, and I will be honest - I always made her do my art assignments for me in school. So a big thank you Claudia!

Anyways, I thought I would take the time to showcase some of her work! The great thing about art is that it is so expressive and can really give you a sense of the artist who painted it, or the sculptor who moulded it. Every piece of work tells a different story and conveys a different message.

Her work is ALL over our house and she never fails to amaze me. So look out in a gallery near you for her work! In the mean time, tell me what you think about some of her work!!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the rich colours! Your sister has true talent!

    ReplyDelete