Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Viktor & Rolf 2010 Collection


SOO.....I was sitting at home watching Fashion Television and the new V&R collection was on. My mom came to join me on the couch and couldn't help but notice the "ridiculous" clothing (her words not mine). Anyways, she went on to comment "WHY do they make these clothes if you can't even wear them on the street in everyday life?"
That is totally not the point of these fashion shows! I think a fashion show is like an escape from reality - especially ones like this! The amount of creativity and imagination it takes to create new and innovative designs all the time is sooo admirable to me.
Anyways, I think this is an incredible collection! The silhouettes are amazing and the creative vision of this duo is just "ridiculous."

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I loved this collection. I was mesmerized by it. I find it interesting that instead of adding fabric, accessories or embellishments, V&R focused on the act of taking away. It really makes their viewers work to find a complete image.

    ReplyDelete